Garmin Vivoactive 3 Review
Garmin Vivoactive 3 is a high-technology and world-class watch that tracks all your daily-based activities. It is a full-featured watch with fitness trackers that evaluates your fitness with VO2 max and fitness age estimates. Further, you can connect it with Garmin Connect to get smart notifications, automatic uploads, and to create custom workouts. Hence it’s a user-friendly multi-purpose watch that lets you execute various activities with ease. Here is the complete guide on Vivoactive 3 watch with all its features and cons.
List of Garmin Vivoactive 3 Features
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 keeps a record of your fitness activities on a daily basis. It tracks your heart rate variability to calculate your stress under different circumstances. Hence, it indicates to you about your stress level so that you can figure out a way to ease your burden and pressure.
- The Garmin Vivoactive wearable is equipped with 15 preinstalled sports apps that guide you properly. Its built-in GPS tracks all your activities i.e running, swimming, cycling, etc even when your watch is not connected to your phone. So this is the perfect watch for you if you want to stay active and aware of all your daily-based activities.
- The watch is fully compatible with the Connect IQ Store which lets you customize your device on the basis of your preference. Therefore you can simply update your Garmin Vivoactive 3 watch by downloading new widgets, and apps from the Connect IQ store for free.
- You can connect the Garmin Vivoactive 3 watch with the SmartThings application and you can perform various functions such as turn on your lights at home, setting up security checks, set up schedules for different meetings and appointments, activate your door sensors, and much more.
- The Garmin Vivoactive 3 watch can function with Face IT application. So you can download the application on your phone, select your desired photo from Gallery, edit it as per your preference, and then set it as your watch face. This way you can customize your watch easily.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 has an advanced display named as Garmin Chroma display due to which you can operate the watch even in sunlight without any difficulty. Also, it features a side-swipe interface that allows you to scroll the watch Settings and Menu in just a few seconds. Hence it is a user-friendly watch and you can carry out different activities with ease by wearing this watch.
- With Garmin Vivoactive 3 watch you can easily customize the workouts that are best for you by using the Garmin Connect application. You can set weight, the number of reps, daily target, warm-up, steps as per your choice on the Garmin Connect application. Then, sync this data with your watch and it will keep track of all the activities.
- Furthermore, this watch is compatible with the Garmin Express application. So, you can easily update your Garmin Vivoactive 3 watches by pairing it with the Garmin Express. It will show you software updates that are well-suited for your watch and install them accordingly. Then, you can update the software on your watch also.
- Garmin Vivoactive watch is highly-advanced and innovative. You can connect it with the smartphone and stay updated with all the text messages and calls you are receiving on your phone. Also, you can view all the social media updates, your emails directly on your watch and can respond accordingly. By connecting the watch with your phone, you can also find your phone if you lost it. Along with this, you can access your music directly from your watch and play or pause it as per your preference.
Areas Of Improvement For Garmin Vivoactive 3 Wearable
- The watch has no built-in music storage which simply means if your watch is not connected to the phone, you cannot access or listen to music. So, there should be additional storage for music also.
- In comparison with other Garmin watches, its Battery life is not so good. So, its battery life needs to be improved for better performance and functionality.